We are currently open.
We offer additional clinics every day for patients who can not see a doctor during normal working hours. These clinics are from 06:00 until 08:00 on Fridays, and from 18:30 until 20:30, Monday to Thursday. We have Doctors, Nurses and Healthcare assistants all working to see our patients out of working hours. Please note that these appointments must be booked in advance.
|Monday – Thursday Evenings||18:30-20:00|
We would welcome your feedback on these additional hours.
In addition, this surgery is part of the West London GP Federation, a group of practices in the local area that work together to provide evening and weekend appointments.
You must be registered with a member practice, such as this one to access these services.
Evening and Weekend Availability
The practice is part of the West London GP Federation meaning our patients have access to GP led services (this will not be your usual GP) via the Extended Hours Hubs for acute problems only.
- Long-term, ongoing conditions, for example diabetes, asthma, etc.
- Referrals to hospitals and other services
- Investigations including blood test, X-rays, scans
- Repeat prescriptions
Appointments are available Monday – Friday from 06:00 to 09:00 and during weekends. To access appointments from this service, please call the surgery and request an Extended Hours appointment.
The Federation operates extended hours services from two hubs at:
- St Charles Centre for Health and Wellbeing, Exmoor Street, London W10 6DZ
- Violet Melchett Health Centre, 30 Flood Walk, Chelsea, London SW3 5RR
Out of Hours
If you need a doctor when we are closed please telephone 111.
Other options for medical assistance are the St Charles UCC on Exmoor Street or the NHS Walk-in Centre in Soho:
- St Charles Urgent Care Centre
(within the St Charles Centre)
London W10 6DZ
Telephone: 020 8962 4262
Open 08:00 – 21:00 seven days a week
- Soho Walk-in Centre
1 Frith Street
London W1V 5QS
Telephone: 020 7534 6500
Open Monday to Friday between 08:00 – 20:00
Saturday, Sunday and Bank Holidays (closed only on Christmas Day) 10:00 – 20:00
NHS 111 is a service that’s been introduced to make it easier for you to access local NHS healthcare services in England. You can call 111 when you need medical help fast but it’s not a 999 emergency. NHS 111 is a fast and easy way to get the right help, whatever the time.
NHS 111 is available 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Calls are free from landlines and mobile phones.
When to use it
- you need medical help fast but it’s not a 999 emergency
- you think you need to go to A&E or need another NHS urgent care service
- you don’t know who to call or you don’t have a GP to call
- you need health information or reassurance about what to do next